Finely chop the garlic and capers. Add to a bowl along with the oregano, rosemary, thyme and cheese. Season with a small pinch of salt and pepper. Use the back of a spoon to smoosh the herbs into the garlic and capers.
Make one or two mounds of the garlic-herb mixture on a rimmed plate. Drizzle the Correggiola Mild Olive Oil, on top. Serve with cubes of crusty cubed bread.
Tasty Herbed Olive Oil Dip
- Serves 4
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup Correggiola Mild Olive Oil, plus more as needed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- Pinch sea salt, if you have it try truffle salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Crusty bread, cubed